Glynn K. Solomon, DDS, FAGD, PLLC
To our valued patients and families,
We are very pleased to announce the re-opening of our practice as of May 5, 2020. After a seven and a half week closure due to COVID-19 pandemic, we have been granted the green light by the ADA, CDC, and TSBDE to return to providing top quality dental care to our patients and DFW communities with a few added precautions. We have always gone above and beyond the recommendations of the above governing agencies as it relates to sterilization and disinfections and assure you that we will continue to do so.
- We have added air purifiers in all treatment rooms as well as the front reception areas.
- We are limiting patients and family members in the office common areas and treatment rooms.
- Like all public places, we require anyone entering our office to wear a face mask.
- Fortunately due to our office layout we are able to maintain a patient flow into the office through the front door and out the back door to again limit and maintain patient social distancing.
- We have added several PPE measures with our staff both within and beyond the guidelines of the ADA, CDC, and TSBDE. It is still us under all of that gear!
- We now carefully screen incoming patients and staff daily for COVID-19 exposure.
We are dedicated to our staff, patients, and community to do our part to help overcome the devastating spread of COVID-19, and all other viruses that we may come in contact with. Your safety is our priority. We appreciate your understanding and support with our new updated screening and treatment protocols. We will continue to monitor changes and updates that our governing agencies implement in order to keep our treatment and services safe and to assure our patients of such.
Dr. Solomon & Staff
We have developed this website as an extension of our practice, to be a convenient information resource for our patients. With just a few clicks, you can find out the facts about our services, credentials, and practice policies; you can also learn about various procedures and treatments that might affect you.
The most important priority in our office is the care and attention we give to our patients. We spend the time required to form solid relationships; finding out what really matters to you, listening to your concerns about your dental health, and then performing a comprehensive examination to determine how to best meet your needs.
Another one of our priorities is keeping up with the latest advances in materials and technology. For example, we have designed a facility that allows us to care for our patients more comfortably and efficiently than ever before: including state-of-the art equipment, an improved 'layout' for better work-flow, and four accessible, conveniently-situated operatories. We have integrated digital radiographs (X-rays) into our operatories and working environment. We are excited to offer this technology due to the decrease in radiation exposure that digital radiographs require, not to mention faster and more diagnostic images produced.
To tie all of these factors together, we have surrounded ourselves with great people who love what they do. We hope you will find out for yourself when you visit our office. In the meantime, be sure to browse through our site and learn all you need to know about dentistry with a difference.